It was alleged that Greece was discussing the details of the issue in order to make a decision in 2023 to supply Spike NLOS missile systems from Israel.
According to the news of Ta Nea newspaper, while serious negotiations were taking place between Greece and Israel for the purchase of Israeli-made Spike NLOS missile systems, this issue came to the fore at the last National Security Council meeting of 2022.
In the news, it was noted that the Spike NLOS supply agreement could not be completed in 2022, and it was suggested that this delay could lead to price increases and extended delivery times in a potential sale.
In the news, which claimed that the Greek side wanted to conclude the agreement in the first month of 2023, it was said that otherwise the agreement may not be achieved.
Buy a new frigate from France or Italy
In the news, it was also reported that Greece is considering offers to buy a new frigate from France or Italy.
In the news, which reported that the offers of the French Naval Group and the Italian Fincantieri companies were evaluated by the Greek Navy, it was said that both offers were close to each other in terms of satisfying Athens.
In the news, it was claimed that the final decision would be made depending on the budget, the use of Greek shipyards, and whether Italy would sign a defense pact with Greece.
- Balkans | In Albania “Sultan II. The Lost Piano Concert by Abdul Hamid Han” was held
- Balkans | Public transportation is free in Skopje due to the polluted weather
- Balkans | Mine panic off Bulgaria￼
- Balkans | Chief of the General Staff of Ukraine Zaluzhny: We have enough strength to defeat the enemy
- Balkans | Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia sign an agreement to encourage investment
- Balkans | WHO Director General Ghebreyesus: We must end unsustainable production and consumption practices
- Balkans | Statement from Albania: “We are on the side of Kosovo”
- Balkans | Euro blow to consumers in Croatia
- Balkans | Cavusoglu: We discussed how we can improve our relations with Serbia
- Balkans | Adem Jacari Airport, which was closed due to a bomb threat, has reopened in Kosovo