It was alleged that Greece was discussing the details of the issue in order to make a decision in 2023 to supply Spike NLOS missile systems from Israel.
According to the news of Ta Nea newspaper, while serious negotiations were taking place between Greece and Israel for the purchase of Israeli-made Spike NLOS missile systems, this issue came to the fore at the last National Security Council meeting of 2022.
In the news, it was noted that the Spike NLOS supply agreement could not be completed in 2022, and it was suggested that this delay could lead to price increases and extended delivery times in a potential sale.
In the news, which claimed that the Greek side wanted to conclude the agreement in the first month of 2023, it was said that otherwise the agreement may not be achieved.
Buy a new frigate from France or Italy
In the news, it was also reported that Greece is considering offers to buy a new frigate from France or Italy.
In the news, which reported that the offers of the French Naval Group and the Italian Fincantieri companies were evaluated by the Greek Navy, it was said that both offers were close to each other in terms of satisfying Athens.
In the news, it was claimed that the final decision would be made depending on the budget, the use of Greek shipyards, and whether Italy would sign a defense pact with Greece.
- Balkans | Celebration of President Erdogan’s election victory in Skopje
- Balkans | Corti: The Franco-German plan is not a final solution
- Balkans | Minister Akar: Greece should not miscalculate
- Balkans | The US Senate passes a bill on sharing information about the origin of Kovid-19
- Balkans | The Small Pens Association held Iftar and Suhoor in the earthquake zone in Türkiye
- Balkans | A message of thanks from President Erdogan to Osmani
- Balkans | The second warmest winter in Europe
- Balkans | Forest fires in Greece: Flames rose from 81 points in and around Athens
- Balkans | Field exercise by the Kosovo Security Forces
- Balkans | Sofia Islamic Higher Institute bid farewell to this year’s graduates