The aid campaign launched in Gostivar in solidarity with those affected by the earthquakes in Kahramanmaraş has ended.
The mayor of Gostivar, Arben Taravari, congratulated the people of the city of Gostivar for the aid that gathered in the earthquake zone in Turkey, in a post he posted on his social media account.
Mayor Taravari made the following statements in office:
Justivar emphasized the spirit of solidarity.
I visited today to personally thank and congratulate the youth of our city on their successful fundraising initiative.
Thanks to the youth of the city and to all the people of Gostivar who showed their humanitarian feelings and helped a lot the families affected by the devastating earthquake that struck Turkey in the past two days.
This procedure was successful and soon the collected aid will be sent to Turkey by organized transport, where Gostivar Municipality will prepare all official and legal documents. Everything collected will need to get to the right place and unhindered.
- Balkans | Kovachevsky: There is no amnesty for any official who misbehaved
- Balkans | Kosovo demands the transfer of the detained Serbian police by NATO helicopter
- Balkans | A signature campaign was launched in Ukraine to recognize Kosovo’s independence
- Balkans | Pictesse: The energy sector is stable and will remain so
- Balkans | Floods cause property damage in Kosovo
- Balkans | Message of condolence from the authorities of Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Transportation of the gas pipeline from Croatia
- Balkans | NATO advocates avoiding divisive rhetoric in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | “Toggles will not be removed, but the payment will be updated”
- Balkans | VMRO DPMNE: Dimitar Kovaczewski is Ali Ahmadi’s servant