Albanian Alliance President Arben Tarvari made a statement to the press after meeting with Prime Minister Dimitar Kovaczewski in the framework of negotiations to join the government.
After meeting with Prime Minister Dimitar Kovaczewski today, the President of the Albanian Alliance, Arben Taravari, said that participation in the government is not certain but the chances are very great.
According to Trafari, the government’s program and the party’s platform are 90 percent compatible.
- Balkans | Greek Minister Dendias will attend the religious ceremony in Istanbul
- Balkans | Call to support citizens living in Turkey for the Bulgarian elections
- Balkans | Konjufca: Serbia aims to destabilize northern Kosovo
- Balkans | And the share of the Bulgarian capital, Sofia, in the country’s economy rose to 43 percent
- Balkans | Austria is pressuring Bulgaria to receive two billion euros to protect its borders with Turkey
- Balkans | Double refund for passengers due to cancellation of train services in France
- Balkans | Venetian Carnival masks are produced in Albania
- Balkans | Greek state television broadcast with a Turkish song
- Balkans | Alarm bells are also ringing due to the lack of water in Western Thrace
- Balkans | Germany calls for dialogue between Serbia and Kosovo