TAV Macedonia, which operates Skopje Airport, made a statement after the airport bomb threat.
On the occasion of the news of the bomb planted at Skopje Airport today, TAV Macedonia, which operates airports in our country, made a statement.
TAV Macedonia has stated that not all flights have been cancelled, but that traffic has been paused until notice from the Home Office that it is safe to continue operations.
Skopje International Airport was contacted via email this morning about an IED for unit searches. facilities at the airport. Flights have not been cancelled, but traffic is currently suspended until we receive notification from the Home Office that it is safe for airport operations to continue as per the normal schedule,” it was said.
- Balkans | Accident on the Ignatia Highway: TIR with a flat tire entered the oncoming road
- Balkans | Bakassitas, the Greek player of Trabzonspor, spoke before the Fenerbahçe match: Every derby is important
- Balkans | The Council of Ministers of the European Union approves the decision to exempt Kosovo from a visa
- Balkans | Although the New Democracy party finished the elections in the lead in Greece, it was unable to reach the votes to form a government on its own.
- Balkans | According to Ukraine, the war has damaged the country’s infrastructure by more than $700 billion
- Balkans | Mehanovic, 12, from Sarajevo, collects aid for earthquake victims by selling tea
- Balkans | Magnitude 5.1 earthquake in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Lajcak shared details of the meeting with Kurti in Greece
- Balkans | Cameroon is the only country in the world that does not celebrate its independence day.
- Balkans | Visit of the IBU delegation to the Köprü Association