Teachers protested in Athens, the capital of Greece, demanding an increase in their salaries.
Teachers staged a one-day strike to protest the cost of living.
Activists gathered in front of the Ministry of Finance, demanding an increase in salaries and the appointment of contract employees.
A small scuffle broke out in front of the parliament building between a group of activists and the police.
The police intervened with the protesters with tear gas.
- Balkans | The project, which will greatly contribute to the peasantry, was inaugurated in Mamusa.
- Balkans | An Ottoman Kosovo President met with the British Representative of the Western Balkans
- Balkans | Serbian Minister Dacic: “The burning of the Holy Quran in Sweden is a great tragedy”
- Balkans | Commemoration of Bosnian hero Aleksić on the 30th anniversary of his death
- Balkans | MSB announced: 27 people intervened at the Greek border
- Balkans | Police remove barricades in Ştırptse
- Balkans | Aid for flood victims in Kosovo from Turkish soldiers
- Balkans | An indictment has been drawn up against Jan Mitreff and his hospital
- Balkans | Consecutive earthquakes occur in Albania
- Balkans | Kosovo: Serbia’s dream of hegemony will not come true