The North Macedonian Hydrometer Institute announced that from Thursday, air temperatures will be above 40 degrees.
“They have been informed that under the influence of the heat wave there will be a period of very stable and hot weather, with daily temperatures in excess of 35 degrees Celsius in most parts of the country,” the Hydrometeorological Authority said in a statement. It has been said.
“It will be particularly hot on Thursday and Friday when the temperature will exceed 40 degrees and the orange level will be activated for the risk of overheating,” the statement said. Data included.
- Balkans | The people of Gostivar collect aid for earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | The group gathered at Serbia’s border with Kosovo and organized a demonstration
- Balkans | Balkan Youth Participate in “Live the Elections” Program
- Balkans | Courtesy visit from the Vice President of TIKA Ševik to the Serbian Minister of Tourism and Youth Mimic
- Balkans | Bulgaria demands lifting the immunity of GERB leader Borisov
- Balkans | Respect for the Holy Quran held in Sweden
- Balkans | Yenibazar municipality distributed sacrificial meat to poor families
- Balkans | The Croatian parliament refuses to train Ukrainian soldiers in the country
- Balkans | A message from Russia to Serbia and the Republika Srpska
- Balkans | Warning “March of Pride” from the Islamic Union of Bosnia and Herzegovina