The Turkish Youth Club realized the North Macedonian stage of the “From Tradition to the Future, From Sports to Brotherhood” project.
The project was organized in cooperation with the Turkish Youth Club, Merchants and Craftsmen Association, All Bosnian Yunus Emre Institute, Sivas and Swedish NGOs.
The following statements were made in the statement made by TGK:
The Turkish Youth Club realized the North Macedonian stage of the project from tradition to the future, from sports to fraternity.
The project, implemented in partnership with the Turkish Youth Club, Merchants and Craftsmen Association, Yunus Emre Bosnian Institute, Sivas and Swedish NGOs, aims to guide young people to traditional sports and keep forgotten sports alive.
Sports such as archery, oil wrestling and canoeing are promoted and practiced in the project, which consists of sections in Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Ankara, Sivas and Sweden. Within the scope of the project, which lasted for three days in North Macedonia, committee and wrestling events were organized. The session held at the Skopje Park Hotel was the past and present of traditional sports. Archer coach Irfan Muhammad and d. Omer Temizkan and former Greco-Roman wrestler Mustafa Basilivan participated. The place where wrestling events were held was Konçe. Organized oil wrestling events were held with the participation of wrestlers from Konge and nearby villages. Project participants, youth and local residents were guests of the events.
- Balkans | 2 Serbs, including a child, were wounded by gunfire in Kosovo
- Balkans | Message from the Croatian Prime Minister “We will continue to help Ukraine”
- Balkans | Danish Minister of Justice Hommelgaard visits the Kosovo Council
- Discovery that could shed light on human history: Karahantepe
- Balkans | It turns out that the Albanians who were repatriated from England were paid
- Balkans | ADEKSAM distributed scholarships to 125 students
- Balkans | Kosovo’s foreign ministry denies Serbian leader Vucic
- Balkans | Konakovich: Our foreign policy priorities are in the European Union, NATO and regional stability
- Balkans | The start of the second regular general assembly period in the Turkish Youth Club
- Balkans | Zelensky: We continue to prepare the Ukrainian army for the next year