He stated that about 12 percent of citizens in the 15-74 age group in Bulgaria are likely to move abroad.
According to the news of the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency (BTA), the survey conducted by the National Statistical Institute provided important data on the migration behavior of citizens.
It is noted that there are serious changes in the data between 2011 and 2021. In 2021, compared to 2011, the potential proportion of people who go abroad has increased, both among men and women.
According to this, 11.9 percent of people aged 15 to 74 in 2021 are likely to move abroad.
On the other hand, there has been a significant increase in the rate of those who go abroad as tourists in recent years, regardless of gender.
While the highest rate of tourism was 24% in the age group 40-49, and the lowest rate was observed in the age group 15-19 and 70-74.
- Balkans | Discuss insult regarding crime in Republika Srpska
- Balkans | Nowruz celebration in Albania
- Balkans | Greece’s criticism of the sanctions of the Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov
- Balkans | Courtesy visit to the children in the orphanage
- Balkans | Gazi Hüsrev Bey Madrasah, Educational Institution of Ottoman Heritage in Bosnia and Herzegovina, 486 Years Old
- Balkans | NATO’s message from the United States to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Farewell visit of Czech President Zeman to Serbia
- Bulgaria asks the European Union to equalize agricultural subsidies
- Balkans | Bosnian Leader Besirovic: Bosnia and Herzegovina is moving unceasingly towards NATO
- Balkans | Ottoman: Kosovo was built on the blood of the KLA martyrs