The 16th meeting of the EU-North Macedonia Council for Stability and Cooperation was held in the capital, Skopje, with the participation of high-ranking officials.
The meeting is attended by the Prime Minister of North Macedonia, Dimitar Kovačevski, the High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Relations and Security Policy, Josep Borrell, the European Commissioner for Neighborhood and Enlargement, Oliver Varhelyi, and officials from the European Union and North Macedonia.
Besides Kovačevski, Deputy Prime Minister for European Affairs Bojan Maricic and Foreign Minister Bujar Osmani are also attending the North Macedonia meeting.
Prior to the meeting, Prime Minister Kovaczewski held separate meetings with EU officials.
It is hoped that Kovaczewski, Borrell and Varhelyi will hold a joint press conference after the meeting.
- Balkans | Tickets for the Turkey-Croatia match are on sale
- Balkans | Pristina Municipality has established the Directorate of Security and Emergencies
- Balkans | The reaction of the French Minister of Justice to the French writer for his “discriminatory” statements against Muslims
- Balkans | Kovaczewski: Taking money off people’s shoulders is the worst thing a company can do
- Balkans | MSB: 20 people were arrested, including 5 from the FETÖ terrorist organization and 1 member of the PKK sent from Greece
- Balkans | Greek Foreign Minister Dendias said the earthquakes were “absolutely devastating”
- Balkan Time | “Folk Culture of the Turks in Bulgaria” in Burgas
- Balkans | Serbian footballer Mihajlovic said goodbye to his last trip to Rome
- 6 interesting gifts that countries give each other
- Balkans | Professor in Bulgaria Gabrovski’s government project failed to gain a vote of confidence in parliament