Several artists performed at the 7th Statuafest Live Sculpture Festival, which will last for two days in Skopje, the capital of North Macedonia.
The 7th Statuafest Living Sculpture Festival has kicked off in Skopje, the capital of North Macedonia, which will last for two days.
Citizens showed interest in the demonstrations given by many artists in Macedonia Square in the capital.
He stated that the aim of this year’s festival, which is organized by the theatrical production “Teatrosk”, is to “stop” the fast-living syndrome.
The festival is supported by the Ministry of Culture and several private donors.
- Balkans | New engine discount
- Balkans | Turks and Greeks join forces to clean up
- Balkans | Russia: Greece plans to supply Ukraine with ‘provocative’ and ‘normal’ Russian S-300
- Balkan Time | Alsar Foundation “Berat
- Balkans | Fenerbahce Beko will host the Greek representative Olympiacos
- Balkans | The North Macedonian Assembly worked for only 88 days and held 50 sessions
- Balkans | Croatia coach Dalic: The match we will play against Turkey will be a little more difficult
- Balkans | Skopje calls for the support of President Erdogan and the People’s Alliance
- Balkans | Kovachevsky: Constitutional amendments must be obligatory for all deputies
- Balkans | In Albania “Sultan II. The Lost Piano Concert by Abdul Hamid Han” was held