The agreement between the Government of North Macedonia and the European Union will be signed tomorrow, as the Corridor 8 highway enters the main lane network in the region and the European Union.
In a statement issued by the government, the Minister of Transport and Communications, Blagoja Bokvarski, will sign the annex to the agreement tomorrow in Montenegro with the European Union, which allows Corridor 8 to enter the network of major corridors in the region and the European Union, and this will be the case with the government “Bechtel and Enka” for legislative changes to the project. One of his arguments would be to use science.
In this context, the government reiterated its message regarding the importance of completing the construction of Corridors 8 and 10D, that is, the four highway sections, which will be built by Bechtel and Enca.
The US-Turkish consortium “Bechtel and Enka” was not discussed much in the recent meetings of the government delegation headed by Prime Minister Dimitar Kovacevski in the United States because, as the government says, this project is a law and that the blockade of the opposition is only done for everyday political purposes.
The government repeats that it is flying the European flag as the opposition blocked changes to the Five Laws, stating that in the process, the VMRO-DPMNE hid behind Levica, who introduced the changes.
The government took the decision to sign the agreement with the European Union in a session held on May 10 of this year.
- Balkans | Illegal immigrants who were pushed into Turkish territorial waters by Greek elements explained their experiences
- Balkans | Parliamentary Friendship Group in Kosovo in Turkey
- Balkans | Justice Minister Luga met with the UNICEF delegation
- Fuel prices have been updated.
- Balkans | Borrell: Kosovo and Serbia agree to implement the EU plan
- Balkans | Greek Deputy Foreign Minister: Get well soon Turkey
- Balkans | NATO cyber support to North Macedonia
- Balkans | Pushvarsky: With the creation of Corridor 8, we have become an inevitable transportation route in the region
- Balkans | The Turkish Skopje Theater will send the proceeds of the play “Bella Figura” to the earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | Audio recordings of sexually explicit conversations with children by Paludan, who burned a Quran, emerged