The Crescent Charity Association held its regular annual meeting in Skopje, during which the work reports for 2022 and the work program for this year were reviewed and approved.
The members of the association, some of the heads of the branches and the head of the supervisory board attended the session that was held at the headquarters of the Crescent Society.
The organization’s annual report for 2022 and work program for 2023 were reviewed and approved by the Assembly, which has already completed its four-year mission.
In his speech, the President of the Crescent, Bahik El-Din Shehabi, confirmed that the Crescent Society achieved a successful year 2022, and that the formation of the Society with all its organs crowned the success of its work on the basis of volunteering in the last four years. “This is a stronger and stronger role and mission for our organization. It is proving to be stable,” he said.
At the end of his speech, Al-Shihabi mentioned that the hadith “The best of people is the best of people” was inspired by Al-Sharif.
At the conclusion of the assembly’s work, he read Al-Fatihah, Al-Muttalib Adimi, on the occasion of the end of the mandate of this organization, and also by praying for the souls of the members who lost their lives in the past four years.
Given that the election process has been completed in the branches of the Crescent and the election of the new members of the Council, it is expected that the formation of the new Council and the election of the new organs of the Crescent will take place in the coming months.
- Balkans | “Mohammed” is the second most popular baby boy name in the Netherlands in 2022
- Balkans | Sultan Murad Mosque opened for worship in Pristina
- Balkans | WHO: Covid-19 remains a serious infectious disease with global risks
- Balkans | If the name of the final is not changed, then France and Croatia will go down in history
- Balkans | Call to support citizens living in Turkey for the Bulgarian elections
- Balkans | Al-Manara reports: Italy traps migrants on ships and sends them back to Greece
- Balkans | Boycott Serbian products in Kosovo
- Balkans | The Government of Kosovo announced the salary coefficient
- Balkans | The leader who brings Turkey and the Balkans closer together: Recep Tayyip Erdogan
- Balkans | Minister Akar: Greece should not miscalculate