FETÖ/PDY suspect BL, who was caught trying to illegally cross into Greece, was arrested in Edirne.
Security forces arrested and detained FETÖ/PDY suspect BL, who was trying to go to Greece illegally in the first-class military exclusion zone in Meric district the day before. BL was handed over to the gendarmerie divisions. BL, who was taken to court after his actions, was taken out by the judge who took him out.
- Balkans | Albanian coalition begins talks to join the government
- Balkans | The teams of the two countries will jointly clean the feet of the bridge between the Turkish-Greek border gates
- Balkans | Greek state television broadcast with a Turkish song
- Balkans | n. The Macedonian parliament dismisses the ministers of the alternative
- Balkans | Macedonia is celebrating 30 years since it joined the United Nations
- Balkans | Concert held in Croatia for earthquake victims in Türkiye
- Balkans | Rama declared victory in the local elections in Albania
- Balkans | Serbian Minister Memic and Ambassador Aksoy visited the Tourism Fair in Belgrade
- Balkans | The task of forming the government in Bosnia and Herzegovina was entrusted to the Croatian politician Borgana Cristo
- Balkans | Register on the Skopje – Istanbul route