The average net salary of an employee in March of this year amounted to 34,925 dinars, an increase of 12.4 percent over the average salary in March of last year, according to a statement by the Governmental Institute of Statistics today.
This increase is mainly due to the increase in the average monthly net wage paid to each employee in the sectors of construction (19.8%), education (15%), and accommodation facilities and catering activities (14.9%).
Compared to the previous month, the average monthly net wage per employee increased in the following sectors: mining and quarrying (14.6 percent), manufacturing (6.4 percent), and arts, entertainment and recreation (5.4 percent).
According to the Government Statistics Institute, the average monthly gross salary for each employee in March of this year amounted to 52,318 dinars.
- Balkans | The Bulgarian People’s Party will restore its mandate to form a second government next week
- Balkans | Greece strengthens border security against the wave of refugees
- Balkans | Serbia asks the Kosovo Force to send troops to Kosovo
- Balkans | The detention of former KLA commanders Krasniqi and Selimi will continue
- 15 Notable Civil Rights Activists
- Balkans | The memory of the child Turkan and other martyrs will be commemorated in Bulgaria
- Dictator husbands who died horribly
- Balkans | Albania declares national mourning for the earthquakes in Turkey
- Balkans | Elon Musk also revealed the process of suspending Trump’s account
- Balkans | OSCE Secretary General Schmid met with Albanian Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs Shaka