And in North Macedonia, it was announced that the average net salary in December was 34,365 dinars (559 euros).
According to the statement issued by the Governmental Institute of Statistics, the average monthly net salary for each employee in December 2022 amounted to 34,364 dinars, an increase of 14.8% compared to the same period of the previous year.
This increase is mainly due to the increase in the average monthly net wage per employee in manufacturing (20.4%), arts, entertainment and recreation (20.2%) and administrative and supplementary services activities (19%).
The Government Statistics Institute reported that the average monthly gross salary for an employee in December 2022 amounted to 51,387 dinars.
- Balkans | Playing for Trabzonspor, Macedonian footballer Enes Bardi believes they will succeed.
- Balkans | Toys collected for earthquake-affected children during the Novi Pazar-Radniki match in the Serbian league
- Balkans | Pendarovski said the government was consulting about 14 positions in the embassy
- Balkans | The USA and England responded to Dodek’s decision
- Balkans | A gold deposit has been found in Bosnia
- Balkans | Two major alliances are vying for the first place in the elections, according to recent polls in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Turkey rescued 59 irregular migrants who had been pushed to death by Greece
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina Foreign Minister Turkovic: All indications are that the Serbian leader Dodik has become more extremist
- Balkans | One person was killed when a missile hit a market in Kharkiv in an attack by the Russian army
- Balkans | An incident broke out in the organized labor of a child who died in a police fire in Greece