The Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure announced the opening of the Badal Tunnel and delivery routes that will increase transportation convenience from the Iranian border to Bulgaria tomorrow.
The statement issued by the ministry stated that Amasya is among the emerging tourist centers, and stated that the province connects the central Black Sea coast with the interior in a north-south direction, and is located on the northern line. Which crosses Anatolia from the Iranian border to the Bulgarian border in the east-west direction.
The statement indicated in the statement that the Badal Tunnel and the connected roads will be opened tomorrow with a direct link from President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and the participation of Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Adel Karaismailoglu to meet the growing need for urban and intercity transportation.
The statement included the following information about the Badal Tunnel and its associated roads:
The total length of the Badal Tunnel project, which will serve traffic with a length of 921 meters and a double tube, reaches 4.5 kilometers with connecting roads. The project also includes 4 bridges with a total length of 345 meters. With the Badal Tunnel, which was operated in order to increase the level of the road at the Amasya crossing of the Northern Line, a tunnel passage was constructed in the section with the apex terrain structure, which is crossed with sharp bends. In addition, the safety of life and property in traffic was ensured by preventing stones from falling from the mountain slopes. Thanks to the tunnel, the fight against snow in the winter months and icing on the road in the valley in rainy weather was prevented.
- Balkans | Barricade wars in Kosovo
- Balkans | Young Turks are attracting attention in Kosovo with their unknown tools
- Balkans | Hungary will not support nuclear energy sanctions against Russia
- Balkans | Ottoman: Serbia aims to destabilize the Western Balkans
- Balkans | Kosovo was expelled from Perek after Spain complained
- Balkans | The North Macedonian Assembly worked for only 88 days and held 50 sessions
- Balkans | 2022 Nobel Prize winners
- Balkans | The Holy Quran Respect Program will be held in front of the Turkish Embassy in Sweden
- Balkans | And the Greek member of parliament accused of corruption in the European Parliament held his wife responsible for the money in the house
- Balkans | Polls in Greece: Mitsotakis flees, Tsipras pursues