The Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure announced the opening of the Badal Tunnel and delivery routes that will increase transportation convenience from the Iranian border to Bulgaria tomorrow.
The statement issued by the ministry stated that Amasya is among the emerging tourist centers, and stated that the province connects the central Black Sea coast with the interior in a north-south direction, and is located on the northern line. Which crosses Anatolia from the Iranian border to the Bulgarian border in the east-west direction.
The statement indicated in the statement that the Badal Tunnel and the connected roads will be opened tomorrow with a direct link from President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and the participation of Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Adel Karaismailoglu to meet the growing need for urban and intercity transportation.
The statement included the following information about the Badal Tunnel and its associated roads:
The total length of the Badal Tunnel project, which will serve traffic with a length of 921 meters and a double tube, reaches 4.5 kilometers with connecting roads. The project also includes 4 bridges with a total length of 345 meters. With the Badal Tunnel, which was operated in order to increase the level of the road at the Amasya crossing of the Northern Line, a tunnel passage was constructed in the section with the apex terrain structure, which is crossed with sharp bends. In addition, the safety of life and property in traffic was ensured by preventing stones from falling from the mountain slopes. Thanks to the tunnel, the fight against snow in the winter months and icing on the road in the valley in rainy weather was prevented.
- Balkans | Greece’s position on recognizing Kosovo has not changed
- Balkans | Children from Bosnia and Herzegovina sent their photos to the earthquake victims
- Balkans | Prisoner exchange between Russia and Ukraine
- Balkans | 6 young men from Srebrenica who were shot dead in the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina are commemorated with prayers
- Balkans | Kosovo’s Minister of Health, Vitia, met with Turkish Ambassador Angeli
- Balkans | And the Greek member of parliament accused of corruption in the European Parliament held his wife responsible for the money in the house
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina Defense Minister Hills said that the world needs a stable Türkiye
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Cavusoglu: We have historical and cultural relations (with North Macedonia)
- Balkans | The Bulgarian mufti will support 22 orphans and orphans
- The CIA statue has been unsolved since 1990