In Zagreb, the capital of Croatia, the book “Turkish Recipes for Croatian Chefs” by Franca Miriam Bruckler was presented.
The book “Turkish Recipes for Croatian Chefs” was published by the Croatian-Turkish Friendship Association (HTUP) at the Yunus Emre Institute (YEE) in Zagreb.
Turkish Ambassador to Zagreb Yavuz Selim Kiran, who attended the show, said: “We are proud to read about the rare and delicious dishes of Turkey and beautiful Anatolia from the pen of our dear friend in Croatia. I know that just as we have common words, the kitchens of our countries also have common elements.” Use the phrase.
Emphasizing that eating together at the dinner table is important in Turkish culture, Kiran noted that Turkish Cuisine Week is celebrated from May 21 to May 27 every year.
YEE Zagreb coordinator Fuat Korkmaz also mentioned that there are foods with the same names as wrappers, clotted cream and fillings in Turkey and Croatia.
Pointing out that the book in question is the first Turkish recipe book in Croatia, HTUP President Goran Pius Richemberg said that Brookler brought Turkish cuisine closer to Croatia with the book he authored.
Brookler emphasized that he was amazed by the fact that the Turkish gastronomy he witnessed during his visits to Turkey differed from one region to another.
At the end of the program, the participants had the opportunity to taste pastries, barberry and baklava, which were also included in Brückler’s book.
- Balkans | Certificate of achievement from Çayır Municipality for Turkish teachers
- Balkans | Another discount on fuel prices
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic receives the British special envoy to the Western Balkans Peach
- Balkans | Greek Foreign Minister Dendias said the earthquakes were “absolutely devastating”
- Balkans | Request to expel the Russian ambassador to Serbia
- Balkans | Fears of provocation in Bosnia and Herzegovina on January 9
- Balkans | Swiss television saw Greece push back migrants in the Aegean Sea and Turkey bailout
- Balkans | Joint celebration December 21st by Turkish teachers from Tetovo
- Balkans | The 74th Strandja International Boxing Championships in Bulgaria has ended
- 13 Important Scientists Who Changed the History of Astronomy