The Bosnian Enver Bejanovic, who set off from the city of Wels in northern Austria, will walk 6,600 km to Mecca to perform the Hajj.
The 52-year-old Bjanovic, who has been living in Austria for a long time, spoke about his pilgrimage to Serbia, which he reached on foot on his way to Mecca.
Bejanovic stated that he came to Serbia after Austria, Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina and said that he had traveled 650 km so far.
Bejanović, who took a short break on the Bicere Plateau in Senica, Serbia, said he left from Wales and said: “I didn’t make a short route. I decided where to go. I will pass through the countries of the former Yugoslavia. I also stopped at Cazin, the city where I was born in Bosnia.” And Herzegovina. I visited my mother and my relatives.” He said.
– It will also pass through Turkey to reach Mecca
He will pass through many countries on his way to reach Mecca to perform Hajj, Bejanovic explained, “After Austria, Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina, I am now in Serbia. From here I will walk to North Macedonia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Iraq and Mecca. Use ferries.
Pointing out that he calculated that he needed at least 7 months and 7 days to reach Mecca on foot, Bejanovic said that the cold weather and snowfall did not negatively affect him and his journey.
“I have been preparing for the trip for 6 months. Depending on the weather conditions, I walk from 35 to 60 kilometers a day,” said Bejanovic. He said.
Indicating that he aimed to reach Mecca by June 15, Bejanović said, “I felt I was moving away from religion. This feeling inspired me to embark on this journey. I needed time to be alone. I thought I should reconsider my life.” He said.
– “The feedback I get is amazingly good”
Stating that he believes today’s living conditions are imposed on people, Bejanović said, “My family taught me to believe in God and pray to Him. I must be patient and grateful at all times and in all situations.” He said.
He has a wife and four children in Austria, Bjanovic said, “The feedback I’ve had on part of my trip so far is incredible.” Use the phrase.
Stating that he will continue his way to North Macedonia from here, Bejanović added that he will walk a total distance of 6,600 kilometers to reach Mecca.
- Balkans | Bakassitas, the Greek player of Trabzonspor, spoke before the Fenerbahçe match: Every derby is important
- Balkans | Turkey extends a helping hand to the flood victims in Serbia
- Balkans | The Turkan doll, a symbol of the Bulgarian Turks, is commemorated in Edirne
- Balkans | Kobe Bryant’s wife gets $28.85 million in compensation for the accident photos
- Balkans | Bulgarian Interior Minister Demirjev expects his country to be admitted to Schengen in the second half of 2023
- Balkans | Rescue of 80 irregular migrants by Greece
- Balkans | Ottoman: Kosovo was built on the blood of the KLA martyrs
- Balkans | Greece continues to assist earthquake victims in Turkey￼
- Balkans | A new government was formed in Bosnia and Herzegovina after 115 days
- Balkans | 43 migrants left for dead by Greece have been rescued