The Bosnian Cultural Center in North Macedonia organized the Bosnian Culture Days event in Korsunlu Han, the historical place of Skopje Turkish Bazaar.
The concert was attended by many artists from Skopje, Istanbul and Sarajevo, which took place from May 19 to 20 with the support of the Yunus Emre Institute, the Ministry of Culture of North Macedonia and the Municipality of Cair.
An exhibition of paintings, books, folklore performances, music, theater and cinema were held at the ceremony.
Within the scope of the Days of Bosnian Culture, the well-known artist Burhan Šaban in the Balkans also took the stage.
- Balkans | About 10 percent of the largest foreign investors in Bulgaria are Austrian companies
- Balkans | The reaction of a Serbian journalist on the occasion of the celebration of RS Day
- Balkans | The government decided to establish a Turkish cultural center
- Balkans | Early general elections in Bulgaria head to the polls on April 2
- Balkans | WHO: Covid-19 remains a serious infectious disease with global risks
- Balkans | The remains of the bones of three people killed in the Bosnian war were found
- Balkans | Reactions to the decision of the Hague Tribunal in Kosovo have increased
- Balkans | Loyalty of YTB to Gençoğlu, who devoted his life to Turkishness
- Balkans | A message to Türkiye after the polls in Skopje and Pristina
- Balkans | Proposing a joint energy strategy from Greece to Türkiye