The Iftar program was held on Monday, 17th of April, at Xanthi Turkish Union (ITB).
The Iftar program was held on Monday, 17th of April, at Xanthi Turkish Union (ITB). Those who attended the iftar were welcomed at the İTB Restaurant by the association’s managers.
Along with the evening prayers, the citizens broke their fast together. After the iftar prayer by Deputy Mufti of Xanthi Ahmet Hiraloglu, saluting speeches were given.
Ozan Ahmetoglu, President of the Turkish Xanthi Federation, who made the first speech after the dinner, thanked all the guests who came to the breakfast. Subsequently, the President of the Western Thracian Minority Association of Graduate Students Hüseyin Baltaşı, Mayor Mustafa Radvan Delihosen, Vice President of the FEP Party Metin Hajiusman, Deputy Xanthi Mustafa Trampa, and the Consul General of Turkey in Komotini Aykut Unal. greeting letter.
In his speech, Consul General Onal thanked the ITB management for inviting them to breakfast, and mentioned that they were in the Turkish Xanthi Federation during the visit of the President of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Mustafa Şentop, and the Consul General celebrated the 96th anniversary of Turkey. Xanthi Turkish Federation.
After the speeches, Consul General Unal took a memorial photo with young people from Xanthi and other citizens.
Iftar, Turkish Consul General to Komotini Aykut Onal, Xanthi Mufti Mustafa Trumpa, Deputy Xanthi Huseyin Zeybek, Mayor Mustafa Çuva, Ridvan Delihasin, President of the Western Minority Alumni Association Hüseyin Baltaşı, Chairman of the EU Party Teachers Union Metin Hasiusman, President of the Turkish Cizanthiman Federation attended ITB Turkish Classical Music Choir, Women’s Branch, Youth Branch, ITB’s Ex-Presidents and other guests.
Newspaper millet. love
- Balkans | Issuing 880 speeding tickets across the country
- Balkans | Genç Kalemler Sports Club puts up its jerseys for sale in support of Turkey
- Balkans | Serbian tennis player Djokovic shares the record with Steffi Graf
- Balkans | Former Serbian Prime Minister Djindic celebrated the 20th anniversary of his death
- Balkans | The European Union and Western Balkan countries sign an agreement to abolish roaming fees
- Balkans | Directed by Peleshi’s Bayraktar: ‘I hope we don’t have to use it’
- Balkans | Books by Leila Sharif Amin and Momin Ali were presented in Prizren
- Balkans | Men’s singles champion at the Australian Open Djokovic
- Balkans | Kosovar President Osmani praised Turkey’s search and rescue team
- Balkans | Kosovar Prime Minister Albin Kurti met with Vice President of the European Parliament Rainer Wieland