Denis Beserović, a Bosnian member of the Presidency Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina, received Stuart Peach, the British Special Representative for the Western Balkans.
According to the statement made by the Presidential Office of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bešerović met Pec in the capital, Sarajevo.
Bešerović thanked the UK for its support in the political, economic and security fields, and noted that the UK’s support for Bosnia and Herzegovina on its way to the European Union is important to them.
Noting the importance of “creating a positive atmosphere in BiH and the region,” Bešerović said, “BiH’s goal is to be a peaceful and stable country focused on European and Euro-Atlantic integration and values.” He said.
And the British Special Representative for the Western Balkans Beach, during the meeting, where the development of economic cooperation between the two countries was discussed, stated that his country will continue to be an ally and friend of Bosnia and Herzegovina and is ready to continue supporting Bosnia and Herzegovina. in repairs.
- Balkans | An analysis in the Greek press criticizes Greece’s policy towards Libya
- Balkans | A gold deposit has been found in Bosnia
- Balkans | Iftar for religious Muslims, Christians and Jews from Zagreb ambassador Kiran
- Balkans | The European Court of Human Rights indicted Greece 23 years ago for being a mufti.
- Balkans | Serbian report from the European Parliament
- Balkans | Borrell: Kosovo and Serbia agree to implement the EU plan
- Balkans | Sofia supports sending one million artillery shells to Ukraine
- Balkans | The “Most Successful Foreign Investment in Bosnia and Herzegovina” award was awarded to Ziraat Bank
- Balkans | Vucic sends the Chief of the General Staff to the border
- Balkans | Pfizer expects sales to decline by up to 33% in 2023