North Macedonian Minister of Education and Science, Yetun Shakiri, said that the ministry’s budget for next year will be 450 million euros.
The Minister of Education and Science, Yitun Shakiri, said in a press conference today that the budget of the Ministry of Education and Science for the year 2023 will be 450 million euros, which is 8.4% more than the budget funds that will be achieved until the end of the current calendar year.
Noting that the amount of funding confirms that education occupies a high place on the government’s agenda and in the new action plan, Al-Sukairy said: “Even in conditions of energy and economic crisis, we are determined to dedicate ourselves to the development of education, rather than just ensuring that the national education system works in the best way Possible We are continuing the changes that need to be made to integrate our education into the European education space. Use his statements.
The salary budget in education will be €68 million or 9.2%, an increase of €6 million over 2022.
The minister announced that investments in education infrastructure will continue with increasing intensity and that 18.3 million euros or 8.9% more financing is planned compared to this year.
- Balkans | They were fleeing to Greece: four FETO suspects were arrested
- Balkans | Albanian-Turkish Chamber of Commerce and Industry meeting in Tirana
- Balkans | Bosnian Leader Besirovic: Bosnia and Herzegovina is moving unceasingly towards NATO
- Balkans | Albania breaks the record in tourism
- Balkans | The Chinese Light Festival in Serbia
- Balkans | RKE lowers electricity prices for small consumers and households, but the VAT will go up
- Balkans | 84 Activities of the Turkish Writers Association Kosovo in 2022
- Balkans | There is a shortage of 218 judges in North Macedonia
- Balkans | 5 people were caught trying to cross into Greece illegally
- Balkans | Minister Soylu met with Bulgarian Interior Minister Demirdjieff