North Macedonian Minister of Education and Science, Yetun Shakiri, said that the ministry’s budget for next year will be 450 million euros.
The Minister of Education and Science, Yitun Shakiri, said in a press conference today that the budget of the Ministry of Education and Science for the year 2023 will be 450 million euros, which is 8.4% more than the budget funds that will be achieved until the end of the current calendar year.
Noting that the amount of funding confirms that education occupies a high place on the government’s agenda and in the new action plan, Al-Sukairy said: “Even in conditions of energy and economic crisis, we are determined to dedicate ourselves to the development of education, rather than just ensuring that the national education system works in the best way Possible We are continuing the changes that need to be made to integrate our education into the European education space. Use his statements.
The salary budget in education will be €68 million or 9.2%, an increase of €6 million over 2022.
The minister announced that investments in education infrastructure will continue with increasing intensity and that 18.3 million euros or 8.9% more financing is planned compared to this year.
- Balkans | Croatia and Japan will face each other in the round of 16.
- Balkans | The tenth week of Turkish films kicked off in Croatia
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic evaluated the Franco-German plan on the Kosovo issue
- Balkans | Mycoski: Kovachevsky proposes an expanded government with the participation of VMRO DPMNE
- Balkans | Commemoration of the victims of the Khojaly massacre in Croatia
- Balkans | Half a dinar high for diesel
- Balkans | Opening of the European Center for Digital Innovation in Bulgaria
- Balkans | The US sanctions point to Kosovo over the work being done in the north of the country
- Balkans | “The political crisis poses a threat to the Bulgarian economy”
- Balkans | A conference on “Poet in Love of the Country and Independence: Mehmet Akif Ersoy” was held in Sarajevo