The new Bulgarian Consul General in Thessaloniki, Anton Markov, visited the President of East Macedonia and Thrace, Hristo Meteos.
The new Bulgarian Consul General in Thessaloniki, Anton Markov, visited East Macedonia and the President of the Thracian State, Christos Meteos.
The President of East Macedonia and the President of the Thracian State Meteos received Thessaloniki Consul General Markov, who visited him on Thursday, January 26, 2023, in his office in Komotini.
During the meeting between the two parties, cooperation between DMT County and neighboring counties of Bulgaria in the fields of tourism, entrepreneurship and infrastructure was discussed.
President Mettius wished Markov success in his new position and agreed that the DMTE Presidency and the Bulgarian Consulate in Thessaloniki would be in touch on all matters required.
Newspaper millet. love
- Balkans | Plenkovic: Milanovic is a complete Putin fan
- Balkans | Support device from Italian soldiers for Mamosa Health Centre
- Fuel prices have been updated.
- Balkans | Anadolu Efes will be a guest of Red Star tomorrow in the THY Europa League
- Balkans | Croatia will not apply restrictive Covid-19 measures to Chinese passengers￼
- Balkans | Guguchevska: DSK is always ready for elections
- Balkans | Opposition parties and their supporters demonstrate in Albania
- Balkans | The Bulgarian Red Cross provided humanitarian aid to Syria and Turkey, amounting to about 310,000 euros
- Balkans | The reaction of the President of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Baradar, to describing the war criminal as “my friend”
- Balkans | “The Greek police have stolen more than two million euros of money or valuables from illegal immigrants”