A married couple, Yurkius Radostin Raneva, who lived in Bulgaria and put their lives together 4 years ago, came to Turkey when they could not have children naturally. The couple, who in their country said, “You will never have children,” received personalized treatment from Turkish doctors. After a successful treatment operation, they have taken their son Hristo in their arms for the past months. Mother Yurkyosh Raneva said, “They gave us the greatest gift. Being a mother is such a wonderful feeling. We are grateful to our doctors who made us feel so happy.”
The couple, Yurkius Radostin Raneva, who live in Bulgaria, have been married for four years. The couple, who wanted to crown their happiness with a baby, knocked on the door of the doctors in their country when the pregnancy did not occur naturally. And the doctors said that there was a problem arising from both men and women, and they said: “You will never have children.” The only solution for the Rahneva couple was in vitro fertilization and instead of treatment in their own country, they chose Turkey as their first choice as a result of their research. The couple came to Istanbul and met the gynecologist and IVF specialist Prof. Dr. Doctor. Sabri Kafkitar and Urology Specialist Dr. Doctor. I reached Bulent Erol.
The couple, who received the good news thanks to personal therapy, have reunited with their son Hristo in the past months. The couple, who returned home happily, expressed their feelings, “After reading about Turkey’s success in IVF treatment, we thought it would just be a waste of time to try it in Bulgaria. Fortunately, we made this decision and came to Turkey for treatment. We see that Turkish doctors are unique.” In their profession and they fully understand their patients. Thanks to them, we are reunited with our son, they have given us the greatest gift.”
“Turkish doctors are our hero”
Mother Yurkius Raneva. Being a mother is a wonderful feeling, a gift from God to us. We are grateful to our doctors who made us feel so happy; But we have seen Turkish doctors’ approach to patients and their professional expertise, and we can definitely say that they are unique in this field.
- Balkans | Kosovo calls for measures with a focus on “Srebrenica” for the EU countries
- 14 museums you must see
- Balkans | Arben Tarvari was elected President of the Albanian Alliance
- Balkans | A new record in trade between Bulgaria and Germany
- Balkans | The Turkish Coast Guard rescued migrants who had been pushed to death by Greece
- Discovery that could shed light on human history: Karahantepe
- Balkans | The General Revenue Department will employ 100 people
- Balkans | Adem Jacari Airport, which was closed due to a bomb threat, has reopened in Kosovo
- Balkans | Chief of the General Staff of Ukraine Zaluzhny: We have enough strength to defeat the enemy
- Balkans | Al-Hilal provided scholarships to 25 students