The Bulgarian municipal authorities of Maritsa, the Association of Bulgarian-Turkish Businessmen (BULTİŞ) and Eskisehir Rumeli Association of Industrialists and Businessmen (ERAD) visited the head of Eskisehir Organized Industrial Zone Nadir Kubeyli.
The Chairman of the Eskisehir Organized Industrial Zone (EOSB), Nadir Kobeli, accepted the Bulgarian Maritsa Municipality, Bulgarian-Turkish Businessmen Association officials, and the Eskişehir Rumeli Businessmen and Entrepreneurs Association (Eriad) delegation, who came to Eskişehir to make various contacts. During the visit, Maritsa Municipality Deputies Nikolay Stamatov, Gergana Tetiukova, City Council Secretary Nadezhda Dimitrova, Tax Expert Gancho Dimitrov, Vice President of the Association of Bulgarian-Turkish Businessmen (BULTİ) Donka Koleva, Board Member Aleksandr Aleksandrov, Eskisehir Rumeli Association of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (Eriad)) President Rustu Çintuna, Vice President Guven Terzioğlu, Board Members Bahar Beilin, Sali Duran, Ayla Method, Esra Turan and Deputy Mayor of Tipbaşı Suat Yalnez Oğlu.
“These visits are important to enhance cooperation”
President Copley emphasized the importance of these visits in order to develop mutual trade and enhance cooperation between Eskisehir and Bulgaria, and expressed his satisfaction with this kind visit. Expressing his happiness that the two friendly countries with a long history are working in close cooperation in many fields today, President Kobele noted that thanks to mutual meetings, cooperation between businessmen of the two countries will increase further. . Copley informed the delegation about the fast-growing industry in Eskisehir, the studies and activities that were carried out, and the investments of Eskisehir Oyez. He said that Eskişehir Oyez is an attractive area with many advantages that it offers, and it has received strong demand from investors in recent years.
“We want to benefit from the experiences of Eskişehirli OSB”
Speaking about the visit, Maritsa municipal deputies Nikolai Stamatov and Gerjana Tetyukova stated that they are an industrial city in Plovdiv Province and that they had the opportunity to promote their region through their visit. Touching on the cooperation between Turkey and Bulgaria, the Vice-Presidents said that they attach great importance to promoting close cooperation in economy and trade between the two countries. Vice-Presidents Nikolay Stamatov and Gerjana Tetyukova stated that they would like to benefit from the experiences of Eskişehir OSB as an industrial city. They invited the investors of Eskişehir and the Turks to their regions, and the vice presidents stressed that joint efforts could be made to develop the two regions.
- Balkans | TGK realized the North Macedonian stage of the project “From Tradition to Future, From Sports to Brotherhood”
- Balkans | Serbian tennis player Djokovic shares the record with Steffi Graf
- Balkans | Kosovo’s foreign ministry denies Serbian leader Vucic
- Balkans | The commander of the NATO peacekeeping force in Kosovo urges Kosovo and Serbia to return to the negotiating table
- Balkans | The Turks of Western Thrace sent 13 truckloads of relief supplies to Motherland Turkey
- Balkans | The Netherlands and Luxembourg call for the continuation of the dialogue between Serbia and Kosovo
- Balkans | Serbia removes visa exemption for 4 countries as part of the fight against illegal immigration
- Balkans | Hungary and Austria will not send weapons to Ukraine
- Balkans | The Vrapçişte Unity Foundation provided its assistance directly to the earthquake victims
- Balkans | Zelensky: We see Russia’s intention and we will respond