According to a statement made by the Mufti of Religious Affairs of Bulgarian Muslims, the Higher Committee for Social Activities of the Islamic Council approved 22 additional requests for assistance to orphans and orphans at its last meeting. With this decision, the number of children who grew up without a mother and father, with the support of the Grand Mufti, reached 542.
The members of the commission unanimously approved the proposal of the Deputy Chief Mufti and Chairman of the Committee for Social Activities, Bihan Muhammad, to provide one-time support of 70 leva to 542 orphans and orphans on the occasion of Ramadan.
The Deputy Chief Mufti delivered a speech to the members of the Commission before the meeting, the Grand Mufti d. He stated that they discussed the possibility of organizing an Iftar with Mustafa Hajj in the areas most affected by the earthquake in Turkey and Syria. The coordination and preparation process is currently underway.
- Balkans | Immigration to Croatia
- Balkans | Reaction to Serbian leader Dodik’s statement that “the Republic of Serbia should be a joint state with Serbia”
- Balkans | 8 dead and 14 wounded in an armed attack in Serbia
- Balkans | Two major alliances in Bulgaria are fighting to win the elections
- Balkans | The Kosovan boxer is unable to qualify for the World Championships in India due to a condition
- Balkans | Housing prices have increased in European countries
- Balkans | NATO defense ministers meet on February 3.
- Balkans | Flights started between Istanbul and Plovdiv
- Balkans | Hungary will not support nuclear energy sanctions against Russia
- Balkans | Spasovsky: 2.4 tons of drugs worth 6 million euros were seized in 2022