The Executive Agency for the Promotion of Small and Medium Enterprises is organizing the Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum in Burgas today.
Within the scope of European programmes, the financing of start-up projects in Bulgaria and Turkey, the logical priorities of the two countries, the bilateral trade and economic relations and the reasons why Turkish investors prefer Bulgaria will be discussed.
The forum will be attended by leading experts from ICT and innovations in the agriculture and renewable energy sectors.
The Bulgarian-Turkish Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BULTİSAD) is also involved in organizing the forum.
- Balkans | TGK started an aid campaign for Turkey through North Macedonia
- Balkans | Bulgaria will continue to support Montenegro on its path towards European integration
- Balkans | The mayor of Oteppe was threatened with death by a municipal employee
- What is Union and Progress and why was it established?
- Balkans | A ceremony was held for search and rescue teams in Montenegro and Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | The Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs is taking action against a politician of Greek origin who is being held in Albania
- Balkans | Türkiye women’s national basketball team will play a friendly match against Greece
- Balkans | Anadolu Efes is moving away from Serbia in the Europa League
- Balkans | 85,000 euros have been collected for the victims of the Mmusha earthquake
- Balkans | The reaction of the Turks of Western Thrace to the football stadium project continues in the historic Turkish cemetery