The car of Artan Groppi, First Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Political Order and Inter-Communal Relations, was set on fire.
In the morning, unknown persons set fire to the personal car of Artan Gropi, First Deputy Prime Minister of North Macedonia and Minister of Political Order and Inter-Communal Relations.
Sharing the matter on his social media account, Groppi said, “I apologize to all my neighbors in my neighborhood for the great inconvenience caused in front of our building simply because of my profession.” He said.
Stating that he is engaged in politics not to terrorize his family, neighbors and friends, but to serve and leave a mark in my work and actions, Groppi said, “I find the constant threats and subsequent attacks cowardly and insidious, but I have no intention of giving up the work and fulfilling the expectations of citizens. I am sorry that my and my family’s discomfort has turned into a source of concern for neighbors and friends alike.” Use phrases.
Thanking the citizens who supported him, Groppi said, “I would like to express my gratitude to all my neighbours, especially the security forces who made an effort to solve the attack last night.” Make an evaluation.
- Balkans | Message of support from Bosnian leader Izetbegović to Erdogan
- Balkans | Turkish wrestlers want to reach the top of Europe in Zagreb
- Balkans | Croatia goalkeeper Levakovic donates his jersey and gloves to the earthquake victims
- Balkans | Minister Akar’s “Grain Corridor” and “Greece” Statement
- Balkans | Former Croatian President Mesić: When it comes to Kosovo, it’s Serbia
- Balkans | Tika renovates the Genocide Remembrance Center in Srebrenica
- Balkans | Congratulatory message from Croatian Foreign Minister Radman to Fidan
- Balkans | Protest against the increase of cultural workers
- 6 facts you should know about the history of oral sex
- Balkans | Corti and Vucic are expected to meet on April 22