Organized by Pristina Yunus Emre Institusu on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the Republic, in Shushesa, the home of the father of our national poet Mehmet Akif Ersoy. The year “Turkish Traditional Shooting Cup witnessed exciting moments.
Yunus Emre Enstitüsü Assistant Assistant Professor. doctor. male a. Kutalmış Yalçın that the competition held in memory of our national poet Mehmet Akif Ersoy, who is an important and valuable landmark in the history of the Republic, has a special meaning and that such competitions enable the younger generations to get acquainted with the traditional Turkish language. Shooting and acquiring a different skill in the history of Kosovo and Turkey, he said, attaches importance as a project that contributes to the promotion of common cultural and cultural ties and the rapprochement of peoples.
Giving a welcome address, Mayor of Estog, Mr. On the other hand, Ali Nimanaj stated that they are proud to be the birthplace of the great poet. Nimanaj thanked the Republic of Turkey for its very important support in the development and recognition of Kosovo.
The principal of the school, Jehona Visoçi, confirmed that she was happy to host this important and valuable event. Vizuci said that although Mehmed Akif Ersoy is an important value for the Turkish Miletus, he is also an important figure for Albanian society.
Violinists from Pristina, Prizren, Ipek, Mamusa and Mitrovica competed in 3 different age groups, 08-13, 14-18 and over 18, in male and female categories. The winner of the competition, which witnessed a fierce struggle, was friendship.
The program, which began with minutes of silence and a national anthem in the spiritual presence of all our martyrs who gave their lives on the way to independence and all our citizens who lost their lives in the February 6 earthquake, continues with the show. Certificates and prizes for the winners.
The ceremony revived folk dance performances by the students of Shushisa “Muhammad Akef” Elementary School and the Albanian interpretation of the national anthem.
- Balkans | Revenge of TRT World for Reuters’ political publication
- Balkans | Nearly one million people visited TEKNOFEST Istanbul in 3 days
- Balkans | Expats will be able to speak Turkish with the Croatian police at Sıla Yolu
- The expected year 2023 is coming! What is known about Lausanne’s lies?
- Balkans | Celebration of National Independence Day in Greece
- Balkans | For the first time in the United States, it was allowed to call the call to prayer publicly 5 times a day in a large city.
- Balkans | NATO sends shelter facilities to Turkey
- Balkans | Al-Manara reports: Italy traps migrants on ships and sends them back to Greece
- Balkans | TIKA’s vice president, Cevik, met with Emilija Rajab
- Balkans | Macedonia is celebrating 30 years since it joined the United Nations