The “Chinese Festival of Lights” event was held in the Serbian cities of Belgrade and Novi Sad to celebrate the “Chinese New Year”.
During the festival, many light shows such as Chinese dragons, butterflies and magic fishes attracted the attention of all visitors especially children.
Festival organizer Slobodan Trkulja said, “We want to make little kids and ‘big kids’ like me happy with the light show.” He said.
Emphasizing that the festival was organized by the Balkanopolis Center for Modern Tradition, Turkulja said that they aim to promote Chinese culture with the fifth festival.
- Balkans | Hazni Gulu, one of the suspects in the terrorist attack on Istiklal Street, was arrested in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Turkish planes immediately responded to the Greek planes
- Balkans | Founder Thodex Ozer’s extradition to Turkey has been transferred to the Albanian Supreme Court
- Balkans | Take Türkiye and Greece into the “Solidarity in Troubled Times” dialogue process.
- Balkans | Bulgaria’s gas negotiations with Turkey are progressing very quickly
- Transfer from Greece to Istanbulspor
- Balkans | Osmani: No threat to autonomy
- Balkans | Jewish settlers destroyed a Christian cemetery in Jerusalem
- Balkans | Corti: Kosovo will get a visa waiver on January 1, 2024 at the latest
- Balkans | Saudi Arabia: More than a million people have come to perform Hajj so far