The “Chinese Festival of Lights” event was held in the Serbian cities of Belgrade and Novi Sad to celebrate the “Chinese New Year”.
During the festival, many light shows such as Chinese dragons, butterflies and magic fishes attracted the attention of all visitors especially children.
Festival organizer Slobodan Trkulja said, “We want to make little kids and ‘big kids’ like me happy with the light show.” He said.
Emphasizing that the festival was organized by the Balkanopolis Center for Modern Tradition, Turkulja said that they aim to promote Chinese culture with the fifth festival.
- Balkans | The shortage of medicines in Greece provoked a reaction from the main opposition and pharmacists
- Balkans | Bulgaria, Hungary and Croatia were alleged to have mistreated asylum-seekers
- Balkans | An invitation from Switzerland to Kosovo and Serbia
- Balkans | The Coast Guard prevented Greece from harassing Turkish fishing boats
- Balkans | Albania gave a verbal note to England
- Balkans | Investor confidence is on the rise for 3 consecutive months in the Eurozone
- Balkans | The third company that makes the largest number of trips to Greece is from Bursa
- Balkans | The foreign ministers of the EU countries met with Ukraine’s main agenda
- Balkans | Spasovsky: Macedonia and Bulgaria will do their best not to harm relations between the two countries
- Balkans | Polls in Greece: Mitsotakis flees, Tsipras pursues