It has been claimed that Greece is preparing to expand its territorial waters to 12 miles south and west of Crete from March.
In the news of the newspaper Ta Nea, it was indicated that the plan to increase the territorial waters to 12 miles south and west of Crete has been since 2020.
Noting that Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis and Foreign Minister Nikos Dendias have repeatedly stated that this decision will be taken at a time that serves national interests, it is said that the file on the issue has been reopened.
It claimed in the news that Greek Foreign Ministry sources indicated March to take action.
- Balkans | The Turks of Western Thrace fear the “malignant mentality” that wants to erase the traces of Ottoman Turkishness
- Balkans | The budget of the Ministry of Education for the next year is 450 million euros
- Balkans | Djokovic’s participation in tournaments in the United States is at risk due to the administration of the COVID-19 vaccine
- Balkans | Constantine II, the last king of Greece, will not be buried in a state ceremony
- Balkans | NATO calls for solidarity with Turkey and Greece
- Balkans | Turkish fencers have competed in Serbia and France
- Balkans | The Turkish Airlines plane has returned from Bulgaria￼
- Balkans | The Donkey Race with Santa Claus was held in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Serbia sends humanitarian aid to Ukraine
- Balkans | The President of Kosovo receives the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Slovenia