The “Turks in the Balkans and Turkish” conference, supported by TIKA and organized by the Department of Turkish Language and Literature of the Faculty of Philology of the University of Pristina, has started its studies.
The conference, which started in the Conference Hall of the Faculty of Philology of the University of Pristina, was attended by the President of the Kosovo Democratic Party of Turkey (KDTP) and Minister of Regional Development of Kosovo Vikrim Damca, Vice President of TIKA Mahmud Cicek, Turkey’s Ambassador to Pristina Tunce Angeli and MPs Fidan Brenna. Gilta and Enis Kerfan attend.
Scientists from Turkey, Romania, Hungary, Ukraine, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Albania and Kosovo, who participated in the conference proceedings, will discuss issues of keeping the Turkish language alive in the Balkans for 3 days.
- Balkans | Macedonian Ambassador to Ankara Manasijevski visited Ankara MGU
- Balkans | Dodik: War is not an option
- 13 Important Scientists Who Changed the History of Astronomy
- Balkans | The Turkish Magazine of the Year Awards have been announced
- Balkans | Voters in Greece go to the polls in the general election
- Balkans | Condolence calls from the leaders of Bulgaria, Malta and Albania to President Erdogan
- Balkans | Graffiti depicting the “Butcher of Bosnia” in Serbia demanded its removal
- Balkans | Founding of a Bosnian Croat party opposed to the HDZ
- Balkans | Bulgarian companies can apply for support to the NATO Innovation Fund
- Balkans | The member states of the World Health Organization have agreed to draft an international convention to combat epidemics