The workshops continued in the fifth week of the “Köprü Youth School (KGO) 203” project implemented by the Köprü Association of High School and University Students.
The following statements are included in the post by the Bridge Association on this topic:
Köprü Youth School | Fifth week workshops
The workshops continued for the fifth week in the “Kobro Youth School (KGO) 2023” project, which we organized for high school and university students in order to contribute to their personal, cultural, professional, social and intellectual development.
Topics covered this week:
Government regulations – a. Sadiye Bantashoska
The Literary Workshop – Laila Sharif Amin | Guest: Moamen Ali
– Writer, Poet and Literary Writer, Istanbul University – Ph.D. Moamen Ali gave a speech on “The Curriculum in Literary Studies and the Art of Writing” and then signed his book to the youth.
Consumer Behavior: Definition, Factors and Methods – Muhammad Aref
– Salah El-Din Mert Baqi gave a presentation on the topic of the course.
The Beginning of Ottoman Civilization in Skopje – Khosrev Emin
The Power of Social Media – Syed Amin”
- Balkans | The European Commission expects the Bulgarian economy to grow by 1.4% in 2023
- Balkans | President Erdoğan was supported by the head of the Serbian Democratic Action Party Ojljanin
- Balkans | Hillis: “Very important things will happen to Bosnia and Herzegovina in the coming days”
- Balkans | KFOR announces the injury of 30 soldiers in Kosovo
- Balkans | European Union countries approve a loan of 18 billion euros for Ukraine
- Balkans | Bulgaria will receive its first ambulance helicopter on December 15th
- From ancient sewers to the first flush: toilet culture and history
- Balkans | Proceedings were held for those who lost their lives in a train accident in Greece
- Balkans | Turkish wrestler Feizullah Akturk seeks to defend his title at the European Championships in Croatia
- Balkans | Proud success of Turkish coach Yunus Oshal in Greece