The Council of the European Union approved decisions related to enlargement, stabilization and partnership.
These results reflect the situation in each of the candidate countries as well as the partners.
In 13 resolutions on Kosovo, it was emphasized that the European Council supports visa waivers and recognizes the importance of this process for Kosovo.
Article 101 contains the words “The Council calls for prompt and successful negotiations with the European Parliament on the need for the necessary changes to the EU regulations.”
Drawing on Article 95, it was noted that the Council welcomed Kosovo’s commitment to the European Union and stressed the importance of continuing to implement the EU-Kosovo Stabilization and Association Agreement.
- Balkans | The barrier problem, which is the cause of tension in Kosovo and Serbia, has been going on for 3 days
- Balkans | A new Frontex manager confirms that pushbacks in the Aegean Sea will be prevented
- Balkans | Kosovo President: Serb military presence in Kosovo ended permanently in 1999
- Balkans | McDonald’s withdraws from Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Syriza Zebek’s deputy presented to Parliament the problem of equalizing the imam of the preachers in Greece
- Balkans | The United States, the European Union and NATO call for restraint in the face of tensions in Kosovo
- What prophecies did Nostradamus make for 2023?
- Balkans | A new record in trade between Bulgaria and Germany
- Russia: Ukraine continued its attacks despite the declaration of a cease-fire
- Balkans | Kurti discusses the dialogue process with representatives of the United States and the European Union