The Council of the European Union approved decisions related to enlargement, stabilization and partnership.
These results reflect the situation in each of the candidate countries as well as the partners.
In 13 resolutions on Kosovo, it was emphasized that the European Council supports visa waivers and recognizes the importance of this process for Kosovo.
Article 101 contains the words “The Council calls for prompt and successful negotiations with the European Parliament on the need for the necessary changes to the EU regulations.”
Drawing on Article 95, it was noted that the Council welcomed Kosovo’s commitment to the European Union and stressed the importance of continuing to implement the EU-Kosovo Stabilization and Association Agreement.
- Balkans | Josip Cesar’s reign began on the Croatian national basketball team
- Balkans | The people of Gostivar collect aid for earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | Events were held in Croatia within the scope of “July 15 Day of Democracy and National Unity”
- Balkans | Atwell to officiate the second leg match between Tirana and Besiktas
- Balkans | Saban Suleyman, a former Turkish footballer from Skopje, has been awarded a UEFA A
- Balkans | Last minute: declaration of national mourning for the earthquake victims in Turkey in North Macedonia
- Balkans | The electronic declaration process for those who will vote in Turkey in the Bulgarian elections ends on March 7
- Balkans | The European Union is battling the effects of war, the energy crisis and inflation in 2022
- Balkans | British politician: Guns are stored in Serbian churches in Kosovo
- Balkans | 64 irregular migrants who were pushed to death by Greece have been rescued