It was announced that 97 thousand 570 dinars were collected on the fourth day of the “Bazaar of Solidarity with Turkey” organized by the Culture, Arts and Education Association Kupru to help the earthquake victims in Turkey.
The statement issued by the association stated that 97 thousand 570 dinars (1,586 euros – 31 thousand 940 Turkish liras) were collected on the fourth day of the bazaar.
Tefeyyüz Elementary School students Yiğit, Onur and Mert revived the bazaar with a crescent star flag decorated with a prayer message.
The statement issued by the Bridge Association included the following statements:
Solidarity market with Turkey – the fourth day
On the fourth day of the bazaar that we organized for the earthquake victims in Turkey, 97 thousand 570 dinars (1.586 euros) were collected.
Our brothers Yigit, Onur and Mert from Tefeyyüz Elementary School added color to our bazaar with a crescent star flag decorated with a prayer message they prepared.
We would like to thank all the members of the association and the volunteers who contributed.
Our charity will continue tomorrow.
We are waiting for everyone.
- Balkans | Morocco seeks to achieve a new victory over the “colonial countries” in the World Cup against France
- Balkans | Ozer, the founder of Thodex, who was arrested in Albania, appeared in court for the first time
- Balkans | Konyaalti SK women’s handball team matched with the representative of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Historical areas of Greece are closed to visitors at noon due to the extreme heat
- Balkans | The countries of the Western Balkans welcomed the month of Ramadan with the first Tarawih prayers
- 12-mile warning for Greece
- Balkans | More than 400 amateur artists participated in the 9th National Festival of Ethnic Minorities held in Karjali.
- Balkans | Bulgaria temporarily halted the clearance at the Turkish border
- Balkans | Medical students in Albania stage an anti-government protest
- Balkans | The Turkish referees will serve in the VAR room for the Zalgiris-Struga match