North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister and current OSCE Chairman Bujar Osmani and OSCE Secretary General Helga Schmid will pay a working visit to Turkey.
The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Bujar Usmani, published the following statements through his social media account:
“We have just landed in Turkey with Helga Schmid. Important visits and meetings with Turkish leaders are coming soon. Lamine
It is determined to provide the necessary support to people who are experiencing great grief and unprecedented crises caused by earthquakes.”
OSCE Chairman, Foreign Minister Osmani and Secretary General Schmid are expected to meet Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu in Ankara.
- Balkans | 2 dinars higher for diesel
- Balkans | Aid sent to Turkey by land from Europe is classified in Edirne
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina celebrates the 31st anniversary of its independence with festivities
- Balkans | A meaningful donation from the BiH Police to the earthquake victims
- Balkans | Kosovo did not allow the Patriarch of the Serbian Orthodox Church to enter the country
- Balkans | Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Dönmez met with Minister of Economy Bekteshi
- Balkans | Karadi: We have confidence that we are building democracy and a new Bulgarian history
- Balkans | Leila Sherif Amin’s latest books will be presented at Skopje Yunus Emre Instituso
- Balkans | 2 dinars discount on diesel
- Balkans | Serbian tennis player Djokovic started the season before the Australian Open with defeat