According to the statement issued by the Serbian Ministry of Health, another girl who was injured in an armed attack organized by K.K., aged 14, died in the Vladislav Ribnicar Elementary School in the capital, Belgrade.
The statement indicated in the statement that the girl was seriously injured in the attack and could not survive in the children’s clinic of the University of Belgrade in Tersova where she was receiving treatment.
In this case, the death toll in said attack rose to 10.
On the other hand, Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic said yesterday, in Dovaniste, near the city of Smederevo, where weapons were handed over to the security forces following the last two armed attacks in the country, 13,500 unlicensed weapons, tens of thousands of bullets, and about 2,000 pistols. Since May 8, he said, the explosives have been handed over to the security forces.
Two armed attacks in Serbia in one week
At Vladislav Ribnikar Primary School, KK opened fire on security guards and students on May 3. Nine people, including eight children and a security guard, were killed in the attack. 7 people were injured, including 6 children and 1 teacher.
He stated that KK had been planning the attack for a month and was on the school plan with a list of the students he had attacked.
Two days after this attack, 21-year-old UB shot indiscriminately from his car in the village of Dobona in Mladenvac with an automatic rifle killing 8 people.
- Balkans | Corti: I will not allow Vucic to enter Kosovo
- The interesting history of groomed nails
- Balkans | The unemployment rate in Bulgaria decreased by 4.2% in 2022
- Balkans | Power plants built by people during the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina became an inspiration for Ukraine
- Balkans | Illegal entries into the EU reached the highest level since 2016 last year
- Balkans | Cengiz İnşaat will build the longest highway in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | In the second phase of the MATUSITEB aid campaign, 38 thousand euros have been collected so far.
- Balkans | 1,000 people own real estate worth 5 billion euros in Kosovo
- Balkans | 2 suspects from the FETO organization were arrested while fleeing to Greece
- Balkans | Bulgaria responds to the European Union’s refusal to join the Schengen Area