The first international presentation of the Dictionary of Turkish Literature Names (TEIS) was held in Zagreb, the capital of Croatia.
The 20-volume TEIS project, prepared by the Kazakh-Turkish International University Hoca Ahmet Yesifi with the support of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, was presented at the Yunus Emre Institute under the auspices of the Turkish Embassy in Zagreb.
Turkey’s Ambassador to Zagreb, Yavuz Selim Kiran, said in his speech here that TEİS, which was prepared with great care and is the product of serious effort, was introduced to Croatia for the first time abroad.
Expressing that he personally witnessed the efforts made as a person who knows how the project started, Kiran, under the instructions of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, headed by Ahmet Yesifi University, Chairman of the Board of Trustees. Doctor. He explained that Mohtin Şimşek turned into a permanent and purposeful work with his vision and determination.
Expressing that Ahmet Yesifi University, which is a very rare project being implemented by Turkey and Kazakhstan, has not only been limited to two countries in a short time, but has become an important link that brings the member states of the Organization of Turkic States together, Kiran said. As a result of Hungary’s membership, he said, a new bridge was established between the Organization of Turkish States and the European Union.
Kiran Şimsek and President of the University of Zagreb Prof. Dr. Doctor. He emphasized that a new bond was established between the Turkish world and the peoples of Europe on the occasion of the memorandum of understanding on cooperation in the field of international education signed by Yuric Pavić today.
Emphasizing that the Turkish language is ancient and the tradition of recording information dates back to the 7th century in Turkish culture, Şimşek stated that encyclopedia studies are also of great importance and that 1,500 academics gathered within the scope of the TEİS project.
Şimşek stated that as a result of nine years of work, a digital dictionary containing biographical information of 15 thousand writers, poets, novelists and storytellers from Anatolia, the Balkans, the Caucasus and the Middle East appeared, and that this dictionary was launched. Published under the instructions of President Erdogan. She stated that she did.
Şimşek stated that they had a limited number of publications in the first stage, and that they increased their number in line with Erdoğan’s instructions to deliver TEİS to every place in the world where the Institute of Archeology is located. Confirmed that the access link will be included. Šimšek thanked the Embassy of Zagreb for making these promotional activities possible.
The Ambassador of Azerbaijan to Croatia Anar Imanov also participated in the event.
Within the scope of the TEIS project, a 15,000-item digital dictionary containing biographical information of poets and writers from divan literature, new Turkish literature as well as published and tiki literature in 20 volumes was recently published on the instructions of President Erdoğan.
- Balkans | Foggy weather adversely affects air and ground transportation in Skopje
- Balkans | A state of emergency has been declared due to flooding in parts of Kosovo
- Balkans | NATO sends AWACS aircraft to Romania
- Balkans | Heavy rains cause floods in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Swiss television saw Greece push back migrants in the Aegean Sea and Turkey bailout
- Balkans | The surface of the Drina River in Bosnia and Herzegovina is covered with rubbish and rubbish
- Balkans | From Minister Akar to Greece: Make up your mind before it snows on the mountains you trust
- Balkans | Fears of provocation in Bosnia and Herzegovina on January 9
- Balkans | German Chancellor Schulz: It is in our interest for the Balkan countries to join the European Union
- Balkans | Kardzhali and Strumica have become sister cities￼