According to the seasonally adjusted data of the National Statistical Institute (NSI) of Bulgaria released today, the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in the third quarter of 2022 was 3.3% compared to the same period of the previous year, which is 0.6% compared to the second quarter of 2022.
According to the data obtained as a result of the rapid assessment announced by the National Institute of Statistics on November 15 (45 days after the end of the period), an annual growth of 3.2% and a quarterly growth of 0.6% were recorded. Growth is slowing compared to the first and second quarters, which both reported increases of 4 percent year-over-year.
From July to September, gross gross value added increased by 3.1% year-on-year and by 0.6% on a quarterly basis (data is provisional and seasonally adjusted). Industry recorded the highest growth rate of 17.7%, while construction recorded a decrease of 13.4%. Changes in growth rates in other sectors are less than 1 percent.
The value of GDP in the third quarter is 44,959 BGN at current prices, or 6,601 BGN per capita.
An employee is BGN 12,152 of the current GDP, and each worker creates an average GDP of BGN 30.9 per hour worked.
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina’s 560-year-old traditional drink: Bosnian coffee
- Balkans | “Crown of Success” award for ten successful Turkish women in Kosovo
- Balkans | Bulgarians celebrate New Year’s Eve at the Kapikuli border gate
- Balkans | Sergey Lavrov: We are always open to contacting our Serbian friends
- Balkans | Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Dönmez met with the former President of the Constitutional Court, Murad
- Balkans | Register on the Skopje – Istanbul route
- Balkans | Corti: The barriers will go up in a few days
- Balkans | Bomb threat on a plane on an expedition to Poland and Greece
- Balkans | Austria is pressuring Bulgaria to receive two billion euros to protect its borders with Turkey
- Balkans | 17,904 megawatt hours of electricity were produced in the past 24 hours