In Mamusa, the only Turkish municipality in Kosovo, the “Energy Efficiency” project funded by the World Bank, the European Union and the Government of Kosovo and prepared by the Kosovo Energy Efficiency Fund (KEF) was inaugurated.
The opening ceremony was attended by Mayor of Mamusa Abdulhadi Krasnik, EU Representative to Kosovo Alessandro Bianciardi and Deputy Minister of Economy of Kosovo Getwar Mjeko.
Speaking to the media after the project implementation ceremony, Abdulhadi Krasnik stated that the realization of this project is of vital importance to both Mamusha and the state, due to the problems the state is experiencing in the field of electric power.
Abdulhadi Krasnik expressed his gratitude to those who contributed to the realization of the project. Within the scope of this project, which is more than 100 thousand euros, the Municipality Building, Anadolu Primary School and Atatürk High School will benefit from solar energy with the installed panel system and produce electricity to meet the needs of the respective buildings.
- Balkans | Bomb threat in several schools in Skopje and Kumanova
- Balkans | Congratulations from US President Biden to the President of Kosovo Osmani
- Balkans | The Bulgarian couple’s longing for a child in Turkey has come to an end
- Balkans | Hungarian Prime Minister Orban: The Turkish world and Turkish countries will play a major role
- Balkans | Corti: The Federation of Serbian Municipalities is unconstitutional
- Balkans | Corti: Serbia rejects the Franco-German plan
- Balkans | The finalists for this year’s NIN Award have been announced
- Balkans | Serbia is building a high-speed train line Belgrade and Nice with the support of the European Union
- Balkans | Arben Tarvari was elected President of the Albanian Alliance
- Balkans | Borrell: We are here to show how much we appreciate the progress North Macedonia has made