In Mamusa, the only Turkish municipality in Kosovo, the “Energy Efficiency” project funded by the World Bank, the European Union and the Government of Kosovo and prepared by the Kosovo Energy Efficiency Fund (KEF) was inaugurated.
The opening ceremony was attended by Mayor of Mamusa Abdulhadi Krasnik, EU Representative to Kosovo Alessandro Bianciardi and Deputy Minister of Economy of Kosovo Getwar Mjeko.
Speaking to the media after the project implementation ceremony, Abdulhadi Krasnik stated that the realization of this project is of vital importance to both Mamusha and the state, due to the problems the state is experiencing in the field of electric power.
Abdulhadi Krasnik expressed his gratitude to those who contributed to the realization of the project. Within the scope of this project, which is more than 100 thousand euros, the Municipality Building, Anadolu Primary School and Atatürk High School will benefit from solar energy with the installed panel system and produce electricity to meet the needs of the respective buildings.
- Balkans | Giant drug arrest in Serbia
- Balkans | Soylu: In cooperation with Bulgaria, we are building a bridge over Rezve Creek
- An activist was killed by the Hezbollah terrorist organization
- North Korea’s Mysterious Crime Center: Room 39
- Balkans | Anti-violence demonstrations continue in Serbia
- Balkans | The 46th meeting of the Council of Foreign Ministers of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation Organization was held in Serbia
- Balkans | 6 parties will participate in the new Bulgarian Parliament
- Balkans | Courtesy visit to the children in the orphanage
- Balkans | Tensions continue in Kosovo
- Balkans | Al-Hilal Association announced the holding of elections in its branches