The German Post (Deutsche Post) announced the end of telegraph services that were popular in Germany in the new year.
In the statement made by Deutsche Post, it was stated that telegram services have not been provided to foreign points since 2018, and domestic telegraph services were also terminated in the new year.
The statement said that an average of 200-300 telegrams have been sent per month in recent years, and on the last day of the last year, 3 thousand 228 telegrams were sent for the last time for souvenirs.
The cost of sending a telegram of up to 160 characters in Germany is at least €12.57.
- Balkans | Two planes belonging to the Presidency of the Republic have been allocated for search and rescue and medical teams
- 11 real-life passengers told their tragic stories in the Titanic movie
- Balkans | n. Macedonia and Turkey begin negotiations to join the European Union’s environment programme
- Balkans | n. The Prime Ministers of Macedonia and Albania held a joint press conference
- Balkans | McDonald’s withdraws from Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Turkish wrestlers Adar and Akturk will wave the crescent flag in Croatia
- Balkans | ABTTF reaction to Mitsotakis
- Balkans | Photo missing January 29 youth workshop in Western Thrace
- Balkans | Cryptocurrency scam in Germany and Serbia from Europol
- Balkans | Greece strengthens border security against the wave of refugees