Kosovo media published the text of the final agreement proposed by the European Union to normalize relations between Kosovo and Serbia.
He stated that the “Kosovo-Serbia Master Agreement” document published by the Koha Detour portal was presented to the parties in August and some updates were also made by EU officials in the meantime.
In the text of the agreement published by the portal, Kosovo and Serbia are expected to develop good-neighborly relations as parties with equal rights, while both parties are required to mutually recognize each other’s national symbols, passports, diplomas, license plates and customs seals.
The agreement, which stipulates that both sides respect each other’s borders, territorial integrity and sovereignty, stipulates that Serbia should not impede Kosovo’s membership in international organizations.
In the agreement, which envisages the parties to deepen their cooperation in many fields such as economy, science, technology, justice, post and telecommunications, the agreement also states that Kosovo will grant the Serb community the necessary autonomy, that Serbia will be given the opportunity to provide financial assistance to the Serbs, and that the Serbian Orthodox Church will receive Official status and protection is a given.
The foundation agreement also states that both parties reaffirm their commitment to the obligations set forth in previously agreed agreements in the digalog process.
- Balkans | Kosovar Prime Minister Albin Kurti met with Leo Docherte
- Balkans | Lagac: The party that does not accept the Franco-German plan loses the support of the international community
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic asks Russia to halt efforts to recruit troops from his country
- Balkans | A clear message from Turkey: if Athens did this, it would be considered a cause for war.
- Balkans | In France, a Muslim restaurateur delights orphans with hamburgers
- Balkans | They transport natural gas from the field to the house in sacks
- Balkans | A march was organized in Kosovo against abuse of the disabled
- Balkans | Macron: I will continue to talk to Russia
- Balkans | Although 84 days have passed in Bosnia and Herzegovina, a government has not yet been formed.
- Balkans | Waiting for half an hour at the Tabanovci border gate