Boray, the common name for Turkish pop music, shared information about the concert he will be holding in Skopje on December 21, Turkish Education Day.
Pop artist Borai, who will give a concert in the capital Skopje on Turkish Education Day December 21 organized by the Macedonian Union of Turkish Civil Society Organizations (MATUSITEB), shared the concert poster from his Instagram account story, which has 1 million people. followers.
The concert will start at 16:30 on Wednesday 21 December in the Boris Trajkovski Sports Hall in Skopje.
- Balkans | 16 people were killed, including the Ukrainian Minister of Internal Affairs, in a helicopter crash near Kyiv
- Balkans | The Turkish Airlines plane has returned from Bulgaria￼
- Balkans | The United Nations condemns the execution of a 23-year-old in Iran
- Balkans | The surface of the Drina River in Bosnia and Herzegovina is covered with rubbish and rubbish
- Balkans | The effects of the Russian-Ukrainian crisis and the risk of an energy crisis await the world in 2023
- Balkans | Kamali, a sociologist working in Sweden, pointed out that the burning of the Noble Qur’an is a racist act.
- Balkan Time | Small and medium enterprises can join the Monitoring Committee of the Cross Border Cooperation Program between Greece and Bulgaria
- Balkans | The conclusion of the EU-Western Balkans summit in Albania
- Balkans | The Badal Tunnel was opened to increase the convenience of transportation from Iran to Bulgaria
- Balkans | Vucic announces the strengthening of the border with North Macedonia