Boray, the common name for Turkish pop music, shared information about the concert he will be holding in Skopje on December 21, Turkish Education Day.
Pop artist Borai, who will give a concert in the capital Skopje on Turkish Education Day December 21 organized by the Macedonian Union of Turkish Civil Society Organizations (MATUSITEB), shared the concert poster from his Instagram account story, which has 1 million people. followers.
The concert will start at 16:30 on Wednesday 21 December in the Boris Trajkovski Sports Hall in Skopje.
- Balkans | Kosovo Prime Minister Kurti: Serbia has two options
- Balkans | Bomb threats continue to reach schools in Skopje
- Balkans | The Bulgarian government appoints the first six provincial governors
- Balkans | The claim that Greece is planning to take a “12 mile” decision in the Aegean Sea
- Balkans | Serbia and Bulgaria start building a new gas pipeline￼
- Balkans | Vucic announces terms to the USA
- Balkans | Bulgaria and Greece are conducting joint air exercises
- Balkans | Journalists attacked in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | The successful election of President Erdoğan was celebrated in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and Montenegro
- Balkans | The 19 people who were kidnapped and murdered on the train from Serbia to Montenegro are commemorated on the 30th anniversary of the massacre.