The Friendship, Equality and Peace Party (FEP) of Western Thrace declared that “the Turks of Western Thrace are in favor of improving relations between Turkey and Greece, otherwise the tensions will again be carried by Greece.”
In the statement made by Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis on the FEP social media account, he visited Kavala and Xanthi, where Turkey’s population is densely populated, on April 27.
The statement, which indicated that the rights of minorities had turned into chaos due to unilateral laws, decrees and circulars, confirmed that the minority was patiently waiting for the usurped rights to be restored from the Mufti’s office, institutions, education and education. more.
The statement said: “We want it to be known that more persecuted minorities want better relations between the two countries. Because he knows that, as he has done so far, Greece will once again accuse the minority of being tense. For this reason, the minority has always sincerely wanted relations between the motherland and the homeland good and go much further than that.” expression was used.
Pointing out that the region is the poorest in Greece and Europe, the statement said that youth migration was ignored.
- Balkans | March in Kosovo on the occasion of “International Women’s Day March 8”
- Balkans | Celebration of the Croatian Armed Forces Day in Ankara
- Balkans | Prime Minister Kovaczewski and the Minister of Economy inspect frozen prices in the markets
- What you need to know about the Columbia space shuttle crash
- Balkans | Revenge of TRT World for Reuters’ political publication
- Balkans | Bakteisi: We will not allow the energy crisis to be a burden on citizens
- Balkans | Former Prime Minister Zeev’s call to the authorities “Mialkov”
- Balkans | TIKA’s support for rural development in North Macedonia
- Balkans | The European Union and Western Balkan countries sign an agreement to abolish roaming fees
- Balkans | IHH distributed 240 food parcels to the needy in Bosnia and Herzegovina