The Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry reports that the planes sent to the island of Rhodes to fight forest fires in Greece made 138 sorties in two days and released 414 tons of water.
And the ministry published, through its account on social networking sites, the work of the plane sent to Rhodes.
In the post, he said: “At the end of the two days, a total of 138 sorties have been flown by our aircraft, which were sent to assist in the ongoing forest fires in Greece, and 414 tons of water have been dumped. The firefighting of our flight crew continues unabated.” Data included.
- Balkans | The Serbian Open Tennis Championship kicks off in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | 3.9 magnitude earthquake hits Albania
- Balkans | Financial assistance from Kumanova and Kavadarci municipalities for earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria
- Balkans | Corti: “My advisors are considering a model for a federation of Serbian municipalities”
- Balkans | The bodies of two tourists were found in Albania
- Balkans | Switzerland supports the talks between Kosovo and Serbia
- Balkans | According to Greece, the atmosphere after the earthquake shows the closeness between the two peoples
- Balkans | Serbia complains about Kosovo to UEFA
- 9 Interesting Objects Used As Status Indicators Throughout History
- Balkans | Sweden discusses changing the law to stop the burning of the Koran