By decree of Bulgarian President Rumen Radev, the first session of the newly elected 49th Parliament will be held on Wednesday, April 12, 2023 at 10:00.
GERB 69, PP-DB 64, “Vızrajdane” 37, DPS 36, BSP Alliance 23, ITN 11 will be represented in the new parliament.
In the first session of parliament, the deputies elect the Speaker of the House. The session will be opened by the oldest deputy.
The statements issued by the platform will determine the priorities and policies of the new parliamentary blocs.
The meeting will be attended by the President of the Republic, ministers, ambassadors, attachés and religious representatives in our country.
The party leaders in parliament have already announced that their first task is to approve this year’s budget. In addition, the main priority is the creation of a regular government, which, according to analysts, is unlikely this time.
- Balkans | Alarm bells are also ringing due to the lack of water in Western Thrace
- Balkans | Tourism in Europe is approaching pre-COVID-19 levels
- Balkans | Announce the date of the elections in Greece
- Balkans | Mirac Candeli today
- Balkans | The Prime Minister of Montenegro meets with representatives of the Kosovo communities
- Balkans | Kosovo, the candidate country for the 2030 Mediterranean Games
- Balkans | Kosovo buys an embassy building in London for 7.4 million euros
- Balkans | Osmani: The attacks on the Ukrainian people must stop
- Balkans | The representative of the European Union at the Belgrade-Pristina Lajcak Dialogue met with the leaders of Kosovo
- Balkans | Josip Cesar’s reign began on the Croatian national basketball team