The weather change earlier this week brought the first snow in the mountains around Sarajevo.
While the rainy weather, which contributes to purifying the air of pollution in the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina, is witnessing its second day, the first snowflakes have fallen on the mountains surrounding Sarajevo since the beginning of 2023.
Snow White Trebević as well as Jahorina, Bjelasnica and Igman.
However, the snow is still not enough for skiers to enjoy this spectacle.
According to forecasts issued by the Federal Institute of Meteorology, frost is expected in the plains and mountainous areas on Wednesday evening.
Source: Balkan News
- Balkans | 2 dinars discount on diesel
- Balkans | Greek MP Eva Kaili, who was arrested on charges of corruption in the European Parliament, was ordered to continue the detention.
- Balkans | Kamali, a sociologist working in Sweden, pointed out that the burning of the Noble Qur’an is a racist act.
- Balkans | Bomb threat at Pristina airport
- Balkans | The memory of the child Turkan and other martyrs will be commemorated in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Morocco seeks to achieve a new victory over the “colonial countries” in the World Cup against France
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic said that 5,000 people will be drafted into the army to strengthen the country’s defense
- Balkans | He invited Corti and Vucic to Brussels
- Balkans | Kuna “OUT” EURO “IN” in Croatia
- 12 interesting pieces from the tomb of Egyptian pharaoh Tutankhamun