President of India Draupadi Mormo is on an official visit to Serbia. Mormo was received with a special ceremony in front of the Serbian palace.
president Alexander Vucic The Serbia-India business forum will be held after the meeting with the two countries and the meeting of the delegations of the two countries.
Speaking at a news conference with Indian President Draupadi Mormo, Vucic said he BelgradeHe said it was a great honor to have the honor of hosting at.
Vucic pointed out that this is the first visit of the President of India since 1972, more than half a century ago.
The President of Serbia said, “I believe that in every step of Belgrade and Serbia, you can see the warm hospitality and close relationship that the citizens of Serbia have towards the friendly people of India. This goes back to the time of the Non-Aligned Movement 75 years ago, when we established diplomatic relations between our two countries.” . He said.
Vucic stated that they talked about comprehensive cooperation, which is beginning to move in a better direction, and also stressed the need to support tourism exchange by simplifying the visa system.
Vucic said, “We did not have a visa system, but after the decisions of the European Union, we had to change these decisions.” He said, “I have instructed to completely simplify the visa system with India in the next seven to 10 days so that we can attract as many tourists and men as possible.” business from India.
Yesterday, Mormo laid wreaths at Mahatma Gandhi’s monument with Serbian Labor Minister Nikola Selakovich.
Draupadi Mormo is the second female president of India and the first person of tribal origin to hold the office.
- Balkans | He told the search and rescue team in North Macedonia what they experienced in the earthquake zone
- Balkans | Albanian Leader Bijaj: Croatia is a good example not only for Albania but also for the region
- Balkans | The arrest of the former mayor of Sarajevo, Skaka
- Balkans | The 15-74 age group is more likely to travel abroad in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Young Turks are attracting attention in Kosovo with their unknown tools
- Balkans | Hardalias, Undersecretary of the Greek Ministry of Defense, met with Nikos Christodoulides
- Balkans | The Balkan Textile Fair opened in Serbia
- Balkans | Bosnian midfielder to Hatayspor
- Balkans | An application has been made to protect the indigenous folk dances of the Kosovo Turks.
- Balkans | Support from Croatia for Georgia on the way to the European Union