Lieutenant Colonel E.M.
The security forces arrested and detained the FETÖ / PDY suspect, the former ET presenter, who wanted to flee to Greece in the first-class military exclusion zone in Meriç district. ET, whose procedures were completed in the gendarmerie, was referred to court. ET was arrested by the judge, and released after giving his statement to the prosecutor’s office.
More suspects arrested at the border
FETÖ/PDY suspect YY, who was caught trying to flee to Greece, was also arrested in Edirne. YY, who was arrested by the security forces yesterday and detained in the operation that took place in the first-class military restricted area in Paşaköy, Ipsala Province, completed the procedures at the Gendarmerie Station. YY, who was taken to the court, was arrested by the judges after he made a statement in the prosecutor’s office.
On the other hand, the former lieutenant colonel ET, the FETÖ/PDY suspect who was arrested and detained while trying to flee to Greece, was also arrested.
- Balkans | Turks in European countries mobilized to help earthquake victims
- Balkans | Turkey’s Ambassador to Sofia, Aylin Itcuk, delivered a mobile health vehicle to Karcali Municipality.
- Balkans | A concert was held in Bosnia and Herzegovina in favor of earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria
- Balkans | 517 speeding tickets were issued across the country
- Increase in fuel prices
- Balkans | Letter of “resignation” from Serbian President Vucic
- Balkans | Türkiye’s move stunned Greece
- Balkans | Opening of the European Center for Digital Innovation in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Bulgaria’s population decreased by 11% in 10 years
- Balkans | The Turkish national football team will face Croatia this evening in the second match of the European Nations 2024 qualifiers.