The former President of the Constitutional Court of North Macedonia, Salih Murad, has been elected to the Expert Committee on Constitutional Amendment, which is expected to take place in our country.
Today, the Ministry of Justice announced that the following names have joined the Working Group on Constitutional Amendments:
– Salih Murad – Former President of the Constitutional Court
– Margareta Kaka Nikolowska – Former judge of the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg
– Bijram Boluzani – Former constitutional judge and professor of constitutional law
– Branko Naumovsky – Former President of the Constitutional Court
– Yotun Saivari – Professor at SEE University
– Anna Chopska – Professor of Law, Cyril and Methodius University
– Elena Mikhailova Stratilati – Professor of Law at Cyril and Methodius University
– Bessa Arifi – Professor at SEE University
– Yagoda Mitrevska – Professor at the International Slavic University
– Maria Pandevska – Professor at the National Institute of History
And the Ministry of Justice announced that “the list of working groups will be completed in the coming period with other members who will contribute to the preparation of constitutional amendments.”
The Ministry of Justice formed the working group assigned by the government to prepare a proposal for the initiative on the need for a constitutional amendment.
- Balkans | Prime Minister Kovachevsky, President of Ukraine Zelensky spoke on the phone
- Balkans | Countdown to the elections in Greece: the latest in opinion polls
- Balkans | March against racism and discrimination in Athens
- Balkans | Trakya University Hospital was introduced to Bulgaria and the Balkans
- Balkans | Plans to send people from Camp Lavrion from Greece to other camps
- Balkans | The teams of the two countries will jointly clean the feet of the bridge between the Turkish-Greek border gates
- Balkans | TIKA’s support to fruit producers in Kosovo
- Balkans | Serbian President: The school attacker was hospitalized in a neuropsychiatry clinic
- Balkans | Protest drawn against the European Union and NATO in Bulgaria
- Balkans | According to the statements of the Greek press, Turkey’s communication power is better than that of Greece.